verge (vʉrj)
noun
the edge, brink, or margin (of something): also used figuratively the verge of the forest, on the verge of hysteria

verg′·ing
to tend or incline (to or toward)
to be in the process of change or transition into something else; pass gradually (into) dawn verging into daylight




Friday, May 14, 2010

How Artemis and Biscuit Liked Rick's Ridiculously Delicious Dog Dunks



Psssst, Biscuit.  Do you smell what I smell?
She's got those famous home made biscuits in her hand...

Sit real still-like and we maybe can have some.

We're supposed to sit, right?
I'm sitting!  See?  I'm sitting. See me sit! 
Biscuit's not sitting. He's not.
But I am, right?  Right?

Chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp
We don't care chomp chomp chomp if the floor's dirty
Chomp chomp chomp

We're like, so happy now.
Like, ridiculously.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment