verge (vʉrj)
noun
the edge, brink, or margin (of something): also used figuratively the verge of the forest, on the verge of hysteria

verg′·ing
to tend or incline (to or toward)
to be in the process of change or transition into something else; pass gradually (into) dawn verging into daylight




Monday, April 25, 2011

Nudges



Good morning, Good April!  

Ok, yes, I know, I went off the Verge.
I needed a nudge or two or three...but I'm back.
Sometimes it's good to be quiet and listen--and do nothing.  Nothing is a something, yes?  I have little things to share--nothing special--but there were precious stories and pictures that struck me while I was Off.

And while I was off
I started walking this road every morning.  I try to race the sun to the top of the path.
We both win...

1 comment:

  1. *nudge-nudge, wink-wink, say no more*
    Nice.

    ReplyDelete